Saturday, July 16, 2011

Lily Bloom

Yesterday I discovered the lovely little handbag brand, Lily Bloom. I was at T.J. Maxx looking for boots for my daughter and of course their purses at the front of the store caught my eye. I instantly fell in love with these bags!







They are so cheerful and the price was amazing.  They are also made from recycled plastic which is always cool.  Most bags were only around $16 - $20. At least at T.J. Maxx they were. I'm pretty sure the original prices were closer to $55. Sadly enough, I walked away empty handed. They had enough in stock for me to contemplate the purchase for a while. We'll see. I have plenty of bags already. Maybe if I budget extra carefully this next week I'll have a little money to play with and treat myself to something fun. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment