Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gluten-Free Crepe Recipe



I love crepes, I love honey and I love fresh fruit. So this little breakfast is one of my favorites. We have family and friends with Celiac so I've adapted an easy crepe recipe to accommodate a gluten-free diet

1 1/4 cup rice flour
3 eggs
2 Tablespoons oil
1 1/2 cup milk (or however much it takes to make a thin batter. I usually eyeball it.)
Optional: 3 Tablespoons sugar and 2 teaspoons vanilla (for dessert crepes)

Mix all ingredients together. You can put them in the blender so there are absolutely no lumps if you want.
Pour about a 1/4 cup of batter in the bottom of a preheated non-stick skillet and swirl it around until you have a thin layer. Cook over medium heat until lightly browned on both sides.
Top it with butter, honey, maple syrup, whipped cream, fresh fruit, Nutella or anything else your heart desires!





1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure any well greased pan will work. We miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete